Soul Society Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pedro
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Empty
PostSubject: Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime12/17/2008, 10:18 am

As you all know In bleach, in order to become a captain there is 2ways.. Or do tests and become captain in the "harmony" way..or chalenge a captain and defeat it.
So...how it's gonna be here Ninja
Same or diffrent? Question
Back to top Go down
DarkSerg
Central 46
DarkSerg

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime12/17/2008, 10:30 am

well both ways are kind of represeted here.

the first one is that black assigns u captain becaus u deserve it and when the place is empty.

the other one is y challeging your current captain, look for the post in the captain commanders office section for all the info
Back to top Go down
Petrolucio
Central 46
Petrolucio

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime12/17/2008, 3:29 pm

I think only ppl who are long enough and trust worthy can aply to captain or challenge for captain place.
There cant be new ppl to be assigned to captain postition or to challenge for it.
Then for thrust worthy and old members there are two ways if old captain isnt playing anymore,if that captain isnt good enough or just u want to be captain u can challenge him or u can do it in some other way that we will made up that is that stuff is up to Black like everything else Smile
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

Male Number of posts : 492
Shikai Release Command : Twist the chords of the soul and rain down a raging chaos... Sorael
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 4:06 am

if ur meaning challenging the captains in-game, then i would say it would have to be summat like if u win 2/3 fights, then u become the new captain of the division u chose. im gonna love this when i get on, unable to download it atm as my nan is 2 ill so i cant get to computer... however when christmas comes... i wont have to worry bout that =D
Back to top Go down
Lchigo50
Central 46
Lchigo50

Male Number of posts : 172
Shikai Release Command : BanKai!!!!!! Tensa Zangetsu
My Active Games : Scions Of fate,Hero Online and etc
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: will   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime1/10/2009, 12:46 am

there one of other way

and BanKai is one way Smile thats the power is the max for same ppl
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lchigo50
Petrolucio
Central 46
Petrolucio

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime1/10/2009, 10:09 am

Bankai prepositions are lvl 50/50 and more than 50% of captains to agree that u are availble to be captain Smile
Back to top Go down
Lchigo50
Central 46
Lchigo50

Male Number of posts : 172
Shikai Release Command : BanKai!!!!!! Tensa Zangetsu
My Active Games : Scions Of fate,Hero Online and etc
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: how it looks   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime1/14/2009, 10:58 am

Will i like to be tast to be a captain if i can call on my BanKai will that work... juts aks Ichigo Zangetsu
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lchigo50
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?   Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it gonna be same as in Bleach:P?
Page 1 of 1