Soul Society Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Captain Commander of SSG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katzyuke
Substitute Shinigami

Number of posts : 43
Shikai Release Command : "Death Shall Fall Upon You" Divinity
Registration date : 2008-09-17

To Captain Commander of SSG Empty
PostSubject: To Captain Commander of SSG   To Captain Commander of SSG Icon_minitime6/6/2009, 12:53 am

where the heck are you >.<... i heard u came back so why didnt u report to me To Captain Commander of SSG 336905 ....

I almost posted a Wanted Poster of you...

if anyone seen b1ackstar, please tell him to contact me or i will fire him from the position of captain commander To Captain Commander of SSG 607585
Back to top Go down
Mareng12
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Something about MWT and FCT    To Captain Commander of SSG Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 10:25 pm

Something about MWT and FCT
Just by combining both that MWT and FCT you definitely give yourself a ton of influence over this flight trajectory of your shots. As mentioned just before, this titleist 2010 ap2 irons functions three weight ports that are usually adjusted. Put that 16-gram weight with the heel port to advertise a pull, with the toe port to encourage a fade. ishiner

Back to top Go down
B1ackStar
Captain-Commander
B1ackStar

Male Number of posts : 193
Shikai Release Command : Blacken the Sky, Tsubaki!
My Active Games : S4 League, Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: To Captain Commander of SSG   To Captain Commander of SSG Icon_minitime10/4/2010, 11:16 pm

:O all my smiley's broke T-T. Oh well got to fix them later. Looks like I'm being looked for >.> .... <.< .... ah ha XD 'hides in trash can'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackstarsouleater
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Captain Commander of SSG   To Captain Commander of SSG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Captain Commander of SSG
Page 1 of 1