Soul Society Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulSociety accepting

Go down 
+8
B1ackStar
Maddchild
captain
DarkSerg
repentance
soulus42
Jaigan
Xeno
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Central 46
Xeno

Male Number of posts : 180
Shikai Release Command : Minds eye, awaken
Registration date : 2008-10-16

SoulSociety accepting Empty
PostSubject: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 5:28 pm

Ok guys. For everybody that is playing me and Blakluster have formed the guild. We need 8 more people to make it official. So if your playing and want an invite message Zangettsou ingame (that's Blaklusters character). Once Blackstar enters the lead will be passed to him.

Also if anybody would like to donate back to us that would be super lol!
The guild cost was 100k and me and Blak used up all of our funds. Nobody has to, but thought I'd put it out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.LACnetworks.com
Xeno
Central 46
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 10:38 pm

Ok we are offically formed and now have members recruited. A few people you can contact in game are Prosperity(me), Zangettsou, Lenny.

Save up all those guild runes too so you can help the guild level so we can get our guild hall!
Back to top Go down
Jaigan
Shinigami
Jaigan

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 2:32 am

I'll pass you some gold when I see you, been working last few days. see you later.
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

Male Number of posts : 492
Shikai Release Command : Twist the chords of the soul and rain down a raging chaos... Sorael
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 4:10 am

il join in a week, so il message u when im on... my character name is soulus and if anyone takes it... ima find u and kik ur ass lol!
Back to top Go down
repentance
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 10:53 am

ive had school, so i couldnt play, but this weekend ill scrap up some gold somehow
Back to top Go down
DarkSerg
Central 46
DarkSerg

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 12:32 pm

damn, i had been saving money for the guilds creation and u guys create the guild in the 2 days i couldnt play Crying or Very sad , well i guess i will donate the money to the guild anyways, it is almost 50k

i will contact u guys as soon as i get in
Back to top Go down
Jaigan
Shinigami
Jaigan

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 12:59 pm

DarkSerg wrote:
damn, i had been saving money for the guilds creation and u guys create the guild in the 2 days i couldnt play Crying or Very sad , well i guess i will donate the money to the guild anyways, it is almost 50k

i will contact u guys as soon as i get in

haha, I know how you feel I was saving my cash too and when I'm at work they sort out the guild, they must have a grudge with the 2nd division Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Central 46
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/19/2008, 3:42 pm

I'd reserve the name for you Soulus but there is a dumb 24hr delete time on all characters, so once you get on you'd have to play another character or not play at all for 24hrs lol.
Back to top Go down
captain
Central 46
captain

Male Number of posts : 470
Shikai Release Command : Let the light in our hearts melt together, Caelum...
My Active Games : Waiting for GW2, WoW
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 10:31 am

I joined yesterday aswell ow and guys good news ^^ the computer dude fixed my PC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maddchild
Shinigami
Maddchild

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 12:50 pm

Sorry I haven't been on my computer has been having some problems running RoM. I'm going to try to fix them today and see if I can get on.
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

Shikai Release Command : Twist the chords of the soul and rain down a raging chaos... Sorael

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 7:59 pm

ok try to get on asap and gl in fixing probs
Back to top Go down
Maddchild
Shinigami
Maddchild

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 10:10 pm

Thanks, I just got a new hard drive, now I'm working on my graphical problems. Should be fixed later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jaigan
Shinigami
Jaigan

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 12:26 am

got to love PC's soon as you fix and solve one issue another is right around the corner Smile
Back to top Go down
Maddchild
Shinigami
Maddchild

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 11:27 am

Well I fixed the problem and I am now ingame Very Happy . I know I'm a bit late but I played CB so I should catch up fast.
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 11:28 am

ah well, good thing is u got PC and not laptop as PCs r better for gaming than laptops.
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 11:28 am

rofl i message fast, 1 minute after ur post hehe
Back to top Go down
B1ackStar
Captain-Commander
B1ackStar

Male Number of posts : 193
Shikai Release Command : Blacken the Sky, Tsubaki!
My Active Games : S4 League, Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 12:26 pm

You have no idea how grateful I am for you guys doing this. Lately I have been boggled down with work and haven't had much time on my hands. Its been like 2 weeks and I can finally get on and tell you guys whats up. So thanks you guys. I will divise a medal system so you guys get something for your contributions.

I can't express my gratitude well enough,

Thanks again,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackstarsouleater
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 12:27 pm

hehe what do u expect from us, to just sit back and let u do everything? have some faith in its members =D
Back to top Go down
DarkSerg
Central 46
DarkSerg

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 2:54 pm

welcome back Black!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 3:12 pm

lol dark, u saying that will make him think hes been gone ages...
well at least someone is speaking the truth (lol jk)
Back to top Go down
skozax
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 10:20 pm

hi ! im new to RoM and i would like to join you guild..What do i have to do??
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Central 46
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 10:46 pm

http://forum.soulsocietygaming.net/gates-of-seireitei-enlistment-f20/must-be-read-before-posting-recruitment-t153.htm

Go here. Fill out the application and choose a division that best suits your playstyle. The list of the divisions and what they do will be in the Seireitei section as well. Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Lchigo50
Central 46
Lchigo50

Male Number of posts : 172
Shikai Release Command : BanKai!!!!!! Tensa Zangetsu
My Active Games : Scions Of fate,Hero Online and etc
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: i want to   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 6:08 pm

I want to
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lchigo50
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 8:13 am

ok ive got game downloaded and gonna be going on now... hoping it doesnt lag up much but if it does then ima gonna have to wait for my other comp to be set up =/
Back to top Go down
soulus42
Central 46
soulus42

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 8:44 am

oh does it matter whether u pick international, USA or deutch? cos if it does what did ppl pick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulSociety accepting   SoulSociety accepting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulSociety accepting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next