Soul Society Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which MMORPG do You play?

Go down 
+2
Hitsugaya
Ibankai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ibankai
Retired
Ibankai

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Which MMORPG do You play? Empty
PostSubject: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 4:36 am

Hi there

Ibankai here again and as some of you may know im a huge fan of animes , manga and ofcourse MMORPGS.

In this thread i would just like to know what games got you started and which ones you are playing and interested in.

As for me i play quite a number of them

here are some of the ones which i have played

1. Runescape
~~~~~~~~
lol dont ask why but i just like the quests , storyline and the freedom provided in combat and skills , the graphics is on the low end tho so its not for all those who would oogle at games with eye candy. ( Ps : i still play this lol! )

2.Ragnarok online
~~~~~~~~~~~
my first anime based mmorpg Very Happy , played it for a while and liked the customisation found ingame and the variety of classes.

3.Maplestory
~~~~~~~
a unique 2D MMORPG which i just had to try out just for the heck of it since there was so much hype attached , played it for a while but then got bored of the grinding and rediculious cash shop.

4.Rappelz
~~~~~~
Played this one just for the graphics and liked the unique combat system
but soon got annoyed by the quest design which just basically asks you to "get me 40 feathers from a longtail whopper"..... i mean like come on !!.

5. Flyff
~~~~~
Dont ask me how i played this one but i was coerced into joining by my cousin who was like "its awesome you have to try it" and i did......you should be able to figure out the rest.

6.Wonderland online
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this one had a very interesting battle system , 2D ftw!!! it hass a lot of potential as it has one of the best crafting and customisation ive seen in any game , but the community is bad!!!! there was this one time ..... ok lets leave out the negative comments...-.- , in short the community sucks!!

Thats it for now , i forget the other ones , will update once i remember some more.
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya
Shikai Mastered Shinigami
Hitsugaya

Male Number of posts : 103
Shikai Release Command : reign over the frozen sky, Hyōrinmaru!
My Active Games : 12Sky 2, Battlefield Heroes

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/1/2008, 7:24 pm

i played Rappelz for a short time, but never really got into it.

Here's a list about the mmos i remember playing:

Requiem: Bloodymare - A 18+ game and it's main feature is gore.

Rohan Online - it was a nice game until the botters started coming...on the 2ND f-ing day of OB

TalesRunner CB - Dont ask...

Combat Arms - A FPS mmo with alright graphix

Altantica Online - A unique, turn based mmo which allows you to go from Tokyo all the way to New York

Shaiya - Meh... that's all i can say bout that...

Hellgate: London - all you have to pay for is the actual disc. Online play is free with an option of subscription.

RF Online - GRIND

12Sky - a 3d MMO which takes place in a place similar to Feudal Japan.

Cabal Online - fun for a while, but grinding is incredibly slow if you don't subscribe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL of these are 3D
Back to top Go down
Davidious
Veteran Shinigami
Davidious

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/6/2008, 1:06 pm

WoW - did all/most of the content and got really boring

Rappelz - tried it briefly then left

Shaiya - Played for a bit got annoyed with the grind..

Hellgate: London - Loved it for the month or so I played it with a friend, but when he stopped the solo play to repetitive.

Asheron's Call 2 - Loved it till the game got closed down.

Everquest - Awesome as a starter MMO at the time some 9 years ago when I started mmo's

Everquest 2 - Graphics were too intensive for my old comp at the time of release, never went back since wow came out.

Return to Castle Wolfenstien - Amazing FPS and I miss it greatly...

there's acouple more but I'm at work right now and my mind is getting fried by the idiots I'm having to help... lol
Back to top Go down
SirJabbok
Retired
SirJabbok

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/11/2008, 5:34 am

Only ones that i have played are Runescape, Hellgate London, and....one other one....something 2.....oh well...
I lost interest in Runescape...the quests seemed to get boring after a certain point...at that point i tried being a member...added a bit of fun...but after a while i got bored of that so i quit and gave my account to my friend...(btw they have a Runescape HD now....pretty cool....sorta)
and Hellgate London just wasn't all that it could have been....at least from what i played it just didn't seem like a full game...missing something...dunno what tho....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nothing.com/Heath.html?from=nothing

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/16/2008, 11:01 pm

i played...

Lineage2
Ragnarok
Rappelz
ArchLord
Q-World
Shaya
Combat Arms too
Tibia (lol)
and
Perfect World (recent)

and now i wanna play RoM xD
Back to top Go down
sota
Shinigami
sota

Male Number of posts : 16
Location : TOP Secret Mission. This information is confidential.
Shikai Release Command : [ =D ]
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/20/2008, 2:38 pm

I started off with Runescape. That's kinda a starter game.

Then I went to Tales of Pirates witch is the Western Hemisphere's Pirate King Online.

After That I went to Fly for Fun. Good gome, but I got bored of it after 8 months.

Then I played around with Cabal, Rappelz, Corum, and.... I cant remember the other one.

But most recently, I started playing Dream of Mirror Online. Awesome game. It has the most features in a game that I've ever played. Only problem is, I got bored of it too quickly. Now I'm looking for something new and different and thats when I found RoM. I just registered this morning but this game looks kool. =]
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya
Shikai Mastered Shinigami
Hitsugaya

Male Number of posts : 103
Shikai Release Command : reign over the frozen sky, Hyōrinmaru!
My Active Games : 12Sky 2, Battlefield Heroes

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime9/20/2008, 3:06 pm

it is cool, from what i temporarily played (no, i didn't quit, lol) and the leveling is easy, although i couldnt figure out how to use the Scout class lol!
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki
Veteran Shinigami
Rukia Kuchiki

Female Number of posts : 87
Location : soul society or or training (or school or soccer lol)
Shikai Release Command : Haiden34! bo ka soi!
My Active Games : Perfect world and eso
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime6/23/2009, 4:19 pm

im realativly new to mmorpg's, so i havent played many...

Perfect world international

Ether Saga Online

Im going to download Jade Dynasty and im looking at Luna Online. so yea, imma &$^# Very Happy

wtc? im not allowd to say n-o-o-b???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which MMORPG do You play?   Which MMORPG do You play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which MMORPG do You play?
Page 1 of 1