Soul Society Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dream about Bleach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gueber
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

I dream about Bleach Empty
PostSubject: I dream about Bleach   I dream about Bleach Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 7:32 am

I would love to join Soul Society and I usually specialize in Buffs so I think Division V would be good for me. I also can't wait to play Runes of Magic if I can ever get into closed beta. Oh and if I'm not Captain you can guarantee I'll pull a Kenpachi and kill for it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Davidious
Veteran Shinigami
Davidious

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: I dream about Bleach   I dream about Bleach Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 9:41 am

Welcome to the Soul Society, I'm Sure the Captain-Commander wont have any problems promoting you up to captain of Division V as long as there isn't any body else already in that position. Just try to stay active and be patient waiting for the beta key, we're all hoping we'll be one of the lucky ones to get into closed beta. cherry
Back to top Go down
B1ackStar
Captain-Commander
B1ackStar

Male Number of posts : 193
Shikai Release Command : Blacken the Sky, Tsubaki!
My Active Games : S4 League, Guild Wars
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I dream about Bleach   I dream about Bleach Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 12:18 pm

lol welcome to the Soul Society. Since noone has taken captain of Fifth Division You will be a Captain.

Welcome to the force!

~B1ackStar~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackstarsouleater
Sou1Eater7
Retired
Sou1Eater7

Male Number of posts : 23
Shikai Release Command : Pierce the Heavens with your scream, Hinata!
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: I dream about Bleach   I dream about Bleach Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:03 pm

I suppose I should mention my importance around here. I am Capt. of squad XII, and the position was especially assigned to me by Captain Commander B1ackStar himself. B1ackStar and I both know each other in real life and are very good friends. B1ackStar knows that until I get a better computer or upgrade my current one I can't play the game, so he decided to make me in charge of the Research and Development Division, meaning my job is to find info on the game and help everyone else out. My subordinates are the ones who will be in charge of forging armor and the like. Personally, for the sake of which captains from Bleach I prefer, I would've rather been in charge of squad VII since all the other good seats were reserved by others, but I'll try to make a better name for myself as Capt. of squad XII.
Back to top Go down
gueber
Shinigami

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I dream about Bleach   I dream about Bleach Icon_minitime9/7/2008, 8:19 pm

K cool and thanks guys this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dream about Bleach   I dream about Bleach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dream about Bleach
Page 1 of 1