Soul Society Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melian's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melian
Shinigami
Melian

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Melian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Melian's Application   Melian's Application Icon_minitime7/10/2009, 5:07 am

My Application
0.) Game :RunesOfMagic
1.) Forum Name :Melian
2.) Real Name :Alex
3.) XFire Name :alexsmartini
4.) Full Gaming Experience :uff aam theres quite a few games i played MMORPG's: RoM,Metin2,RohanOnline,KalOnline,Silkroad,CabalOnline,WoW,GuildWars... as for non online games there were/are too many to list lets just say i m a fan of NWN and total war series
5.) Past Guild/Clan Experience :hmm Ok i was a member of a guild in every online game i played save from Silkroad in KalOnline i ran my own guild i was 2nd in command in my Rohan guild and officer in WoW
6.) Location :Slovenia (CET)
7.) Age :20
8.) Other Comments : Hmmm ok why i wanna join you ? Well I'M a big fan of japanese animation and thus i love bleach etc. thats for one , 2nd i want to join a guild that seems organised and cooperative ,3rd obviously since my best foreign language is english i m looking for an english speaking guild .... if there are any questions i ll be glad to annswer them ... Because it is conveniet i used my in-game name for my forum name ... ok i think this is it hope you ll reply .Oh I almost forgot im a Mage30/Priest26

Last edited by Melian on 7/10/2009, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
captain
Central 46
captain

Male Number of posts : 470
Shikai Release Command : Let the light in our hearts melt together, Caelum...
My Active Games : Waiting for GW2, WoW
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Melian's Application   Melian's Application Icon_minitime7/10/2009, 5:59 am

Welcome to Soul Society Smile

I don't know if you play on the server Smacht but there is where our guild is situated. To join you can message Xalros or Dingo ingame.

Greetings Captain afro
Back to top Go down
Melian
Shinigami
Melian

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Melian's Application   Melian's Application Icon_minitime7/10/2009, 6:21 am

Very Happy ofc i play on smacht i would only like to ask you about the current position of the guild in RoM ... approx how many active players and if you maybe have the info how many are online in the evenings (CET time ) ... because i must know if i ll be able to do instances and raids with the guild
and thanks for the fast reply i think i will enjoy time with you guys alot
Back to top Go down
Sigillum
Shinigami
Sigillum

Male Number of posts : 6
My Active Games : Runes of magic
Jade Dynasty
Eve Online
World of Warcraft
Age of Conan
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Melian's Application   Melian's Application Icon_minitime7/10/2009, 9:10 am

Right this moment there is around 60-70 members in Soulsociety on RoM.
Around 10-20 are on right this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melian's Application   Melian's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melian's Application
Page 1 of 1